Diamond & Sapphire Hamsa Pendant on Lapis Lazuli Necklace
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
* Pendant Drop: 1.5 inches (38.1mm)
* Pendant Width: 1.06 inches (27mm)
* Diamond and Sapphire Pendant with Oxidized Sterling Silver and Gold Plating over Sterling details
* 14k Gold Filled Accent Beads
* Faceted Lapis Lazuli Stones
* Diamond Weight: 3.15 carats
* Sapphire Weight: 1.10 carats
The hamsa symbol has variations prevalent in all of the major religions, and is consistently referred to as a protector against negativity and negative energy.
DIAMONDS are the toughest gem in the world, and can be found in 6 of the 7 continents across the world (sorry Antartica). Many times referred to as the "King of Gems", diamonds symbolize light as when its colorless facets catch the sun, they display the entire color spectrum. Diamonds have also been know as a strong symbol of invincibility in the wearer.
SAPPHIRES are a stone steeped in history and appear in the lore of most cultures and religions. The stone is said to be a Stone of Wisdom and signifier of royalty for millennia. Blue sapphires in particular stand for wisdom, order, structure, and self-discipline.
LAPIS LAZULI: one of the most popular stones throughout history - its deep blue color stood (and still stands) for the symbol of royalty/honor, gods/power, and spirit. The stone is seen as a symbol of wisdom and truth.
- USA: Free USPS Priority Mail with Paid Upgrades
- International: $14.95 Economy (under $400) with DHL Upgrades
We take payment from all major payment providers. We also accept layaway payments via Shopify Payments and Afterpay at checkout.
We accept returns within 7 days of delivery.