14k Gold Genuine Ancient Roman Coin Necklace (Marcus Aurelius/Pius; 138-161 A.D.)
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Marcus Aurelius - A stoic philosopher, Aurelius was one of the Five Good Emperors who ruled during the Pax Romana. His book, The Meditations of Stoicism, is still many times considered one of the greatest books of all time. He was the adopted son of Antoninus Pius
Antoninus Pius - He had a long and peaceful reign, and was known for his care of his subjects. He emptied out his private treasury in assisting distressed provinces and cities throughout his reign. He was the adoptive father of Marcus Aurelius.
* Very Fine Marcus Aurelius & Antoninus Pius Silver Denarius Coin - Rome, Italy Mint
* Front: Bust of Marcus Aurelius (Son) with Head Bare
* Back: Bust of Antoninus Pius (Father) Wearing Laurel Wreath
* Pendant Drop: 29.68mm/1.16 inches
* Pendant Width: 17.99mm/0.73 inches
* Pendant Only or with 14k Gold Chain 0.8mm Thickness Adjustable to 16, 17, or 18 inches (shown at 16 inches)
** PLEASE NOTE: This is the exact coin you will receive! As all of these ancient coins were made by hand (and have aged thousands of years), they all have unique shapes and printings; and are therefore one of a kind. I have included a link to the rest of our ancient coin necklaces below!
*** NOTE: Necklace comes with a certificate of authenticity.
- USA: Free USPS Priority Mail with Paid Upgrades
- International: $14.95 Economy (under $400) with DHL Upgrades
We take payment from all major payment providers. We also accept layaway payments via Shopify Payments and Afterpay at checkout.
We accept returns within 7 days of delivery.