14k Gold Genuine Ancient Roman Coin Necklace (Elagabalus; 218-222 A.D.)
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
* Elagabalus Billon Antoninianus Coin - Roma (Rome, Italy) Mint
* Front: Bust of Elagabalus Wearing Rayed Crown
* Back: Winged Victory Holding Wreath Raised
* Pendant Drop: 31.82mm/1.25 inches
* Pendant Width: 22.26mm/0.88 inches
* 14k Gold Wheat Chain 1mm Thickness; Adjustable to either 16-18 inches or 18-20 inches (shown at 18 inches)
** PLEASE NOTE: This is the exact coin you will receive! As all of these ancient coins were made by hand (and have aged about 1700 years), they all have unique shapes and printings; and are therefore one of a kind. I have included a link to the rest of our ancient coin necklaces below!
ELAGABALUS: He became caesar at 14 years old; and his reign is best known for religious controversy and sex scandals. He is considered by some to be one of the first transgender figures in history - going as far as to request sex reassignment surgery. His most stable relationship seemed to be with his chariot driver, whom he referred to as his husband.
Sol (Back): Depicts Sol (the sun god) wearing his spiked crown and walking to the left; draped with fabric across the shoulder, and a whip in his right hand.
*** NOTE: Necklace comes with a card of authenticity and the explanation of what the coin is.
- USA: Free USPS Priority Mail with Paid Upgrades
- International: $14.95 Economy (under $400) with DHL Upgrades
We take payment from all major payment providers. We also accept layaway payments via Shopify Payments and Afterpay at checkout.
We accept returns within 7 days of delivery.