14k Gold Genuine Ancient Roman Republic Coin Necklace (Julius Caesar; 49-48 B.C.)
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Julius Caesar - He changed the course of Greco-Roman history via his rise to power, which spelled the end of the Roman Republic and the rise of the Roman Empire. He quickly instigated much needed reform in the Roman government, decreased the debt of the empire, and gave citizenship to foreigners living within the empire. After his death, the month of July was added into the Gregorian calendar in homage to his name.
* Very Fine Julius Caesar Denarius Coin - Moving Military mint located in either Gallia Narbonensis (modern France) or Hispania Citerior (modern Southern Spain)
* Front: Elephant Walking Right, Trampling Serpent CAESAR below
* Back: Collection of Priestly instruments (specifically securis with wolf's head at the top, aspergillum, apex, and impulum)
* Pendant Drop: 32.89mm/1.29 inches
* Pendant Width: 22.54mm/0.89 inches
* 14k Gold Wheat Chain 1mm Thickness; Adjustable to either 16-18 inches or 18-20 inches
** PLEASE NOTE: This is the exact coin you will receive! As all of these ancient coins were made by hand (and have aged thousands of years), they all have unique shapes and printings; and are therefore one of a kind.
*** NOTE: Necklace comes with a certificate of authenticity.
- USA: Free USPS Priority Mail with Paid Upgrades
- International: $14.95 Economy (under $400) with DHL Upgrades
We take payment from all major payment providers. We also accept layaway payments via Shopify Payments and Afterpay at checkout.
We accept returns within 7 days of delivery.