24k Gold, Silver, and Diamond Medusa/Zeus Reversible Greek Coin Necklace
24k Gold, Silver, and Diamond Medusa/Zeus Reversible Greek Coin Neckla
This delicate necklace features a charm cast directly from the genuine ancient coin in solid 925 sterling silver with 24k gold and diamond accents. From around 400 B.C., this coin has made quite the journey to get here! The coin rests on a 925 purity sterling silver rope chain perfect for everyday wear.
* Medusa/Zeus Coin Museum Quality Replication - original coin was minted around 440 B.C.; and was a Greek Drachm
* Gold Weight (Pendant): 1.26 grams
* Silver Weight (Pendant): 2.26 grams
* Diamond Carat Weight: 0.02 ct
* Necklace Length: 16 inches
* Total Charm Drop (with ring): 27.5mm (1.08 inches)
* Charm Diameter: 20.5mm (0.81 inches)
* 14k Gold Filled Chain
* Spring Ring Clasp
** PLEASE NOTE: This is the exact coin necklace you will receive! We currently only have one of these charms in stock.
MEDUSA was the gorgon of Greek legend that was cursed with snakes for hair and turned those who looked upon her to stone. Her side of the coin roughly translates to "to the foresight of the rulers".
ZEUS is the king of the Greek gods, and sits upon Mount Olympus. He was also the god of the sky and thunder. His side of the coin roughly translates to "to the victory of the rulers".