14k Genuine Ancient Roman Coin Necklace (Hadrian; 119-122 A.D.)
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
HADRIAN - He conducted huge construction and reconstruction projects that included both the Temples of Venus and Roma; and, most notably, the Pantheon. He also constructed Hadrian's Wall - a defensive wall separating northern England from Scotland. He was one of the "five good emperors" of Rome who ruled during the Pax Romana (the height of the empire).
SALUS: The Roman goddess of welfare, health, & prosperity. She is one of the oldest Roman goddesses. She stood for both the health and well-being of the public as well as each individual.
* Very Fine Hadrian Denarius Coin - Rome Mint
* Front: Bust of Hadrian wearing Laurel Wreath
* Back: Salus Seated, Feeding Snake Coiled Around Altar
* Charm Drop: 31.75mm/1.25 inches
* Charm Width: 22.1mm/0.87 inches
* Pendant Only or with 14k Gold Wheat Chain Adjustable to 16, 17, & 18 inches
** PLEASE NOTE: This is the exact coin you will receive! As all of these ancient coins were made by hand (and have aged thousands of years), they all have unique shapes and printings; and are therefore one of a kind. I have included a link to the rest of our ancient coin necklaces below!
*** NOTE: Necklace comes with a certificate of authenticity.
- USA: Free USPS Priority Mail with Paid Upgrades
- International: $14.95 Economy (under $400) with DHL Upgrades
We take payment from all major payment providers. We also accept layaway payments via Shopify Payments and Afterpay at checkout.
We accept returns within 7 days of delivery.