Diamond, Sapphire, and Pearl Lucky Pendant on Grey Freshwater Pearl Necklace
Diamond, Sapphire, and Pearl Lucky Pendant on Grey Freshwater Pearl Ne
* Necklace Length: 16.5 inches
* Pendant Drop: 2.25 inches
* Pendant Width: 1.85 inches
* Pendant: Oxidized Sterling Silver, Pavé Diamonds, Sapphires, and White Pearls
* Pavé Diamond Oxidized Sterling Silver Lobster Claw Clasp
* Grey Freshwater Semi-baroque Pearls
DIAMONDS are the toughest gem in the world, and can be found in 6 of the 7 continents across the world (sorry Antartica). Many times referred to as the "King of Gems", diamonds symbolize light as when its colorless facets catch the sun, they display the entire color spectrum. Diamonds have also been know as a strong symbol of invincibility in the wearer.
SAPPHIRES are a stone steeped in history and appear in the lore of most cultures and religions. The stone is said to be a Stone of Wisdom and signifier of royalty for millennia. Blue sapphires in particular stand for wisdom, order, structure, and self-discipline.
FRESHWATER PEARLS: energy absorbent - thought to absorb/amplify the positive energy of the wearer.